Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I read once

in this article this woman had written that we don't have to find justifications for the things we like. Or something. I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to find the article in my old journals and didn't find it. I KNOW it's there...hmph. Anyway, my dad had given me the article years ago and I LOVED it. It made me feel great.

Some things I like:
-Dog the bounty hunter
-organized clutter
-difficult people
-olives
-Sylvia Plath

Some things I don't like:
-PBR
-fixed gear bikes (I will admit that I haven't tried one but I DO know that when I'm on my bike, I shift a lot and appreciate the ability to do so)
-cherry-flavored things and grenadine
-confrontation (although, when I was little, I remember declaring that I wanted to be a lawyer like grandpa because I liked to argue)
-silk pajamas/bedding



Something nice to leave you with: Joel McCale is a snazzy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment