Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have made you maaaaaaahhhhd


8/10 movies I've wanted to see lately are proving to be difficult to view.

127 Hours, for instance, is still only in Cleveland, and I think that will remain as the closest location.
The trailer above is for the movie The Tempest ("out" Dec 10, but won't be wide-released until January, probably), which I found whilst looking at Ben Whishaw's IMDB page (who plays Ariel, and looks to do a splendid job, as per usual).

Which leads me to my next thing: my enthrallment with dead men who are in a movie for about 30 seconds and then die.
Example one: Theodred in LOTR TT. Although, in the extended edition, he gets a little more screen time, which makes me (and Cassie) sound less psychotic.
And example two: Tom Keats, aka Olly Alexander, in Bright Star. He's crazy looking and adorable (from what I could tell) and adorable sounding. So I looked him up, and he's going to be in Gulliver's Travels, which, eh, sure. Not a HUGE fan of Jack Black, but I'll watch him. So, O. Alexander has a part.



















What a funny looking chap. I read that someone said, "he looks like a teenage Tim Burton." I'd be his Helena Bonham-Carter, ha ha.
But really, Google image this kid (b.1990, *barf) and look at the hilarious images. Silly little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment