Saturday, January 8, 2011

Three little babies...

Well, four.

But, my newest little ones (from Xmas):


DIY Pinhole, 35mm. About 3/4 of the way through constructing it. Got stuck on one part, so we'll see if dad can figure it out. Such an innnnnnnnnnnnteresting camera (!)

The Imperial Debonair. Spectacular for the name, yes. The one I received is in REALLY good condition. Yes, I have the flash (and diffuser!), no I probably won't be using it (since one has to change the bulb EVERY time a shot is taken with it). Dunno where parents got it, I think a friend helped, but it was because my Savoy's shutter was broken, so this one is similar. I'm really excited to use this. Takes 620 film (which my dad has found/acquired quite a few of!), but we're trying to rig my 620s to take 120. Also, as I told K, our family friend actually fixed my Savoy!! It took 3 professional photographers, but it happened. My uncle and dad couldn't do it but then our family friend, Kyle, went to town on it and bahd-a-boo, bahd-a-bing, fixed!!!!

A Minox camera. Mine has the cord, as well. Spies and my mother used this camera in the 70s, etc. Ha. My mom says it's great to take skiing bc it's so tiny-baby, so I think I'll do just the same. Takes 110 film, of which my parents found for me.

And lastly, a Polaroid Spectra. The film isn't the worst in terms of finding/buying and the film produces quite vibrant/good photos for a Polaroid. Thrifted by my lovely friend Michelle, who bought it for me. The coolest part about this Spectra is that Michelle found one BRAND NEW, in the BOX withhhhhhhhh directions and all. I thought that was pretty neat.

I don't know how the pictures will turn out, but I've sure been having fun with my Argus Super 75.
Bliss tomorrow: skiing at Boston Mills/Brandywine with Leahbez--!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment