Friday, February 14, 2014

The Aftermath

In the past week, I've taken up some...things:

For someone who has never liked yoga, I've found some appealing stretches. Especially ones to do before bed so you sleep better.
Before bed stretches

I've never had the patience to cook, but yesterday I decided fish would be nice. It wasn't really cooking, more so baking, but I'm stubborn &impatient and that's progress, darn it! AND, lemon juice. Man that makes fish wondrous.

Palm reading. I was Pinteresting and looking at Edie stuff and found the quote where she says she won't live past 30. So, I wondered if there was anything to be said of palm reading, coupled with pure curiosity.
PALM'N

Yeah, you can make anything out of palm readings or tarot cards, but some of it made sense. And I thought of Elijah Wood because he has very smooth palms, and someone actually wrote about HIS hands! Ha.

I bought some ankle weights to add to a workout I've been doing. The ankle weights are fantastic for arabesques, forward kicks, and side kicks. AND, when we had ankle weights in ballet/jazz, they were HUGE and slid up and down and were extremely distracting. These stay put, and I love it.

Home in 4 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment