Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Festival

Fall Festival Yankee Candle is the smell in my VERY CLEAN room.

Mmmm.

That and Evening Air are my favorites, I think. And also, Juicy Grapefruit, which I couldn't resist buying when there was a sale.

In other news,
Steve and I took my Nikon with a wide angle lens out to Brimfield and probably took some really awesome pictures. It's a shame that the film went amok. Speaking of "amok," that word has a hilarious explanation on my word-of-the-day calendar. It's a ridiculous image if you let yourself think about it:
"...entered the English [language] in the mid-1600s as a noun meaning "murderous frenzy." Since the 16th century, visitors to Southeast Asia have reported on a psychiatric disorder known in Malay as amok. Typically, the afflicted person (usually a Malay man) attacks bystanders in a blind frenzy, killing everyone in sight until he collapses in exhaustion or is himself killed..."

Hahahahaha. Ah.

Anyway, the film went ka-put and now we're back to square one. But, my uncle and my dad have seen fit to give me a kajillion rolls of B&W film. So now I have all the B&W film I will EVER need. EVER. Seriously, K (and Hanna!), if you want some, don't hesitate to ask, I will gladly send you some.

Triple H happens so soon at The Basement. So. Excited.
LKskjdasdjasd.

1 comment:

  1. um, I mean, yeah I never say no to film (free or not free, really. haha). And I <3 the scrubs clip, btw. I was all 'That guy looks like James Franco' and then. uh duh.

    ReplyDelete