Thursday, September 16, 2010

Too bitty

"I'm always changing my mind, well I guess I am...I'm a goddamn hypocrite" -my man Conor Oberst.

What I mean to say is that I seem to change my mind once and a while, as much as I don't like to admit it.

Example, Top Model.

Sure Tyra's wack, but some of these gals on the cycles are fantastic.

Run through for cycle 15:

Anamaria: "you bitty" -one of the girls to her. She was too skinny and most likely has a little eating problem, and they sent her home tonight on ep. 2. She was also too full of herself and set in her ways. So long to her.
Ann: the Allison of this cycle, but I can't help but love and root for her. She's also 6'2".
Chelsey: nothing about her has grabbed me yet, but I don't hate her, either.
Chris: one of two sisters on the show this season (Terra is her older sister). She's cute and funny and a stronger model than her sister.
Esther: one of my favorites, and the lady has G size tatas. G. I'm with Tyra in not understanding how she carries her Gs better than Tyra and I carry our DDs. And for that, I love her. And she's not in your face about it, either.
Jane: I liked her for a split second, but then she got sassy or run-of-the-mill or something and now I'm over her.
Kacey: has tried out before and again, I don't like her. Seems drama-filled and annoying. Also, one of the Js said that she's not that "attractive" without her glasses. But she DID hold her own when she wasn't wearing them on the catwalk. But, contacts? No? Hmm...
Kayla: at first, no, no, no. But, then she grew on me and I love her with straight hair. She's the little ANTM lezzie and good for her. Go, girl.
Kendal: is pretty but nothing has grabbed me yet.
Lexie: I read this on someone else's blog and thank you, person: "she looks like Haylie Duff." And that's all I can ever think when I see her. I hope she goes home next; she bugs me. And she's 18 and thinks she knows the world. No. These 18 year old gals on here always think that. Wrong, ladies.
Liz: Love. Love. Love. She is great. And reminds me of a friend who I always thought should try out. Love.
Rhianna: Hahahaha, she's cute, I enjoy her. She is inspired by plants and tries to model like them. If that's what it takes, get it, hippie lady. And she reminds me of Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Sara: episode 2, third from last called, eh. Nothing great, but maybe there will be.
Terra: weakest of the two sisters, but I hope she can pick it up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment