Anyway, I rather think, and can't get out of my mind, that Ann is quite similar to Allison of cycle 12. But, I think I agree with Mr. Talley on this.

This is a picture Diane Arbus took of Penelope Tree at age 13. Arbus was actually the one to find her, but Tree's dad (who was very wealthy) said that if Arbus published the pictures of Penelope, he would have Arbus sued because he and his wife didn't approve of Penelope being a model. So, Penelope went on to do more modeling, being quite successful, but then she had a late spell of acne which left scars and then no one wanted her. Psh. OUTRAGEOUS. Make-up, anyone? Or find something to do WITH it? I'm not a professional, but I have a heart. And yes, it can very well be argued that people in the modeling world don't have a heart, but some do, and those people should have found something creative about it. I hate to say it, but I can totally see Tyra doing something like that. Because that would be typical Tyra. Oh, you crazy, crazy woman.
Presently, Penelope Tree works for an organization that helps out girls from the poorest of families have a chance to go to school. Very cool and good for her.
She was very known for her VERY long legs:

And a few I was quite fond of:



I'm not head over heals for modeling, but I do appreciate it when it's done "right," or rather, done in an very unique, interesting way.
No comments:
Post a Comment